The parents are the first and utmost important participants in the education of a child. So, they perform a crucial role not only in choosing a school (in which they trust) for their children but also every time they help them to learn.
The children are more successful in their school life whenever parents and teachers work together.
Parents participate in the daily life of the school proposing to the Management Team any suggestions they deem necessary to the well-running of the college;
• Providing feedback on all proposals;
• Preparing, in conjunction with the Management Team, all programs related to parents’ training and development;
• Assisting faculty and administration in carrying out their extra-curricular activities;
• Participating, when appropriate, in the evaluation of curricular and extra-curricular programs;
• Serving as general support to parents in the educational process of their children.